Certified translation is a translated document that requires a signed statement from the translator or the translation agency verifying the accuracy of the translation and that the translated text is a mirror image of the original. Certified translation is for official uses and is commonly required for submission to U.S. Immigration, universities, courts, and so on. When looking for a certified translation services provider in Dubai you must ensure it will fulfill your language services demands.
Here are 5 important tips to get certified translation in Dubai:
Finding a perfect certified translation in Dubai is not easy an easy task. Experience and reputation play a pivotal role in selecting a certified translation agency. So, the following tips will help you get certified translation services in Dubai quickly:
- Find a reliable Certified Translation Service Agency
First, find a reliable language service company in Dubai that delivers trusted certified translation services. You will find many options in front of you and this may make the right choice more challenging. So, here are the qualities to look for in your potential service provider:
- Experience: The Translation services company must be certified by relevant entities with wide experience in the field. The company’s team of certified translators must have appropriate knowledge of the source and target languages.
- Availability: Ensure you can communicate with your service provider as needed. A company that provides 24/7 support would be a perfect choice.
- Size of agency: A larger agency is a better choice for large projects and multiple languages and vice versa.
- Affordable prices: Weigh the rates against the service offered to ensure a good fit for you.
- Confidentiality policy: Check the company’s security and confidentiality policies to ensure your data and information are safe.
- Fast turnarounds: Choose a translation company that values your time. Make sure they meet assigned deadlines and can work under pressure. Ask about their capacity.
- Word of Mouth and clients review
Word of mouth is an effective way to find a legal translator in Dubai because you usually trust the person who recommended that translator to you. Ask people you know about reliable certified translation services in Dubai. Also, it is important to check the reviews of the company’s previous clients. This will allow you to learn more about their working attitude.
- Start Hiring Early
Certified translation is usually required for urgent purposes. So, as soon as you need a translation to some documents, find a professional certified translator in Dubai right away. Accurate and quality translation requires feedback and communication between you and your service provider constantly.
When it comes to certified translation Alsun legal translation in Dubai is your ultimate choice. Contact us now!
- Check Service Provider Certificates
In order to choose the right certified translation services in Dubai for your documents, you need to ensure it is certified from the relevant entities. Ask about the company’s certifications and make sure they can deliver the exact service you need.
Alsun Legal Translation services in Dubai offer certified translation services for the following documents:
- Medical Records,
- Diploma certificate,
- Birth certificate,
- Death certificate,
- Marriage certificate,
- Divorce certificate,
- Bank Statement,
- Driving license, etc.
- Communicate your requirements
When you communicate with your service provider by any means whether face to face or by email you must communicate your requirements clearly.
- First, submit your documents and ask for a free or paid quote.
- Provide the translation company with the context of the document.
- Agree on language pair and format as well as any other detail.
- Answer required questioned asked by your service provider in relation to documents.
- Reach out to references if needed.
- Set the deadline. Do not rush translation unless you really need it quickly. You can extend your project’s deadline further than anticipated and allow time for correcting errors.
What will certified translation services deliver to me?
Certified translations are delivered as a PDF file and include a signed and stamped Certificate of Translation Accuracy. Alsun translation services deliver your translated documents:
- On company letterhead containing our phone number and address.
- Formatted similar to the source document.
- Word-for-word translations of the source text. Alsun Translation Service provides an exact translation per certified translation standards.
Finally, whether you are applying your documents to a governmental entity, university, or for immigration, the whole process will become easier once you get the right certified Translation.
Contact Alsun Translation Service now! They work around the clock for your convenience, even during the weekend!