Table of Contents
Join us for a free webinar
Low-Carbohydrate Eating Patterns for Health – Friend or Foe?
Thursday, March 19
1:00 – 2:00 PM ET
Organized in partnership with Tate & Lyle
Funded by Tate & Lyle.
Low-carbohydrate eating has never been more popular but much confusion exists. Common questions include:
- What defines a low-carb eating pattern?
- What is the scientific evidence on the health effects of low-carb diets, particularly on weight loss and glycemic management?
- When are they most and least appropriate?
- What are the barriers for implementing a low-carb eating pattern?
- What low-carb trends do we see among consumers, and how has the marketplace responded?
Join us for a webinar to discuss the research surrounding low-carbohydrate diets, common questions and patient considerations. Earn 1.5 CPEU for participating.
The post Free Webinar March 19: Low-Carbohydrate Eating Patterns for Health – Friend or Foe? appeared first on American Society for Nutrition.