By the age of 50, over 80% of men have experienced some form of hair loss. Most men have gone bald by this age. On the other hand, while women don’t go bald, they also experience hair thinning. About 50% of women have been a victim of hair thinning by the age of 65. This is the reason that more and more people now come looking for perfect hair treatment in Dubai. Most people think that a hair transplant is the only permanent hair loss treatment available. However, this is not the case. Several other hair loss treatments are available in the market that provides exceptional results. Sometimes the results are so remarkable that patients may not even need a hair transplant at all.
Men’s Rogaine 5% Pure Minoxidil Foam for Hair Loss and Hair Regrowth
Hair loss can destroy your confidence. Learn more about this revolutionary treatment for thinning hair.
In this article, we have discussed different hair loss treatments that provide excellent results. Keep reading to learn how these treatments work and what their benefits are.
Hair Loss Treatments and Their Benefits
Hair loss can be treated with the help of some non-invasive and non-surgical hair loss treatments. Some popular hair loss treatments are mentioned below:
- Hair Loss Medications
- Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment
- ACell and PRP Therapy
- Scalp MicroPigmentation
Read on to find out more but always consult an expert professional before undergoing any hair treatment in Dubai.
Hair Loss Medications
One of the first things any expert dermatologist recommends to someone with excessive hair loss is medication. Two medicines are commonly used for hair restoration, including:
- Minoxidil (Rogaine)
- Finasteride (Propecia)
Both these medications are available in topical and tablet forms. They have proved to be beneficial for preventing hair loss and stimulating hair regrowth, especially in men. Minoxidil 2% solution has shown remarkable results in women, too.
- Medication is the most affordable hair loss treatment.
- Both of the medicines mentioned above are FDA-approved.
- These medications don’t have any severe side-effects.
- They are available on OTC as well as on a prescription basis.
- They effectively restore hair on the crown and hairline.
Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)
Low-Level Laser Therapy or LLLT is a hair restoration technique that uses laser beams for treating hair loss. Usually, the wavelength of light energy is kept low, i.e., 600–1000 nm. It promotes tissue healing, reduces inflammation, and guarantees a pain-free procedure. Only an expert practitioner can guide the number of sessions required, etc.
- LLLT is non-invasive and non-surgical.
- It is approved by the FDA.
- There is no pain or discomfort during or after the procedure.
- It has no long-term or severe side-effects.
- LLLT can stimulate hair regrowth and prevent hair loss.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment
Platelet-Rich Plasma or PRP is a popular hair loss treatment. It uses the patient’s own blood and separates the platelet-rich plasma from it. Platelets are rich in growth factors that trigger healing and tissue regeneration. The PRP is injected into the scalp, which stimulates dormant hair follicles and triggers hair regrowth.
- PRP therapy is a lunch hour procedure, which means it only takes 10-15 minutes to complete.
- It is a painless procedure.
- There is no downtime or recovery period.
- It increases the blood circulation to the hair follicle.
- It controls the hair growth cycle.
ACell and PRP Therapy
An advanced version of the PRP therapy includes ACell. In this hair loss treatment, ACell powder is added to the platelet-rich plasma extracted from the patient’s blood. This solution is then injected into the scalp. Compared to PRP therapy, the results of ACell/PRP therapy are more long-lasting and effective.
- It is a non-surgical procedure.
- ACell/PRP has a short healing period.
- There is minimal to no discomfort during healing.
- It deters hair loss and restores hair growth.
- The procedure only takes 90 minutes to complete with no downtime.
Scalp MicroPigmentation or SMP is like a hair tattoo, especially popular among men who don’t have enough healthy hair follicles for a transplant. It is a non-surgical treatment that applies natural pigments on the scalp. The results look like a shaved head, which is ideal for men who have gone completely bald.
- Scalp MicroPigmentation is perfect for entirely bald heads.
- It is an affordable treatment.
- FDA has declared SMP to be a safe treatment.
- It can restore a natural-looking hairline, but it does not regrow hair.
- It can be used to conceal bald patches due to a disease, drug side-effect, or injury.
Mesotherapy is an amazing hair loss treatment that has been used for face, dark circles, and pigmentation, too. It provides the scalp with a dose of essential nutrients, including vitamins. Moreover, it improves the blood circulation through the scalp, which in turn improves hair regrowth.
- It reduces and even prevents hair loss.
- It stimulates dormant hair follicles to stimulate hair regrowth.
- The procedure is safe and FDA-approved.
- There are no severe side-effects to this treatment.
- It enhances scalp immunity.
- The procedure is virtually painless and reliable.
Hair Treatment in Dubai
Currently, a number of hair loss treatments are being offered worldwide. We have shared some of the most popular hair treatments. All the treatments ultimately the goal of hair restoration. However, as they say to each their own; every patient requires a different treatment. So, it’s advised to consult with an expert before undergoing any treatment.
Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic is proud to announce that all the hair loss treatments mentioned above are available at our clinic. We have a panel of board-certified doctors who guide patients about different treatments and choose the best-suited one for them.
So, don’t waste time and pick up your phone. Give us a call and schedule an appointment with one of our doctors. We also offer a free consultation. You can call our clinic or fill out the form given below to book an appointment. Our staff representatives will get back to you shortly.