Saudi German Hospital – Dubai part of the biggest private hospitals groups in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). SGH-Dubai started in March 2012, being the 6th tertiary care hospital of SGH Group and since then, the hospital succeeded to prove itself as one of the major tertiary care hospitals in Dubai and UAE. With 300 beds, SGH Dubai offers a wide range of medical services including all kinds of specialties, sub-specialties and critical cares, with highest level of international standards.
Highlights of Saudi German Hospital – Dubai
- Gold certification for Patient Centered Care Excellence from Planetree International-USA. Know More About Planetee
- SGH Dubai Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Center has awarded with CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) International.
- Accredited by JCI, CAP and ISO 14001 and Clinical Care Program Certification (CCPC) for Acute Myocardial Infarction.
- Outpatient department covering over 35 specialties with coverage from 8 am to 8 pm.
- Friday Clinic is open for major specialties.
- 24 Adult ICU beds, 12 NICU and 11 PICU beds.
- 6 Operating Theaters with 24/7 facility (4 Main OT, 1 for Cesarean Section and 1 as Septic Room).
- 2 state of the art Cath Labs covering Vascular, Cerebral and Cardiac Intervention.
- 10 Beds under Dialysis unit with 24 hrs. service
- 28 beds ED covering 24/7 services being the largest in the private sector.
- The First private hospital in Dubai and UAE receiving Trauma cases with Dubai Ambulance office inside the hospital facility.
- Availability of Isolation Rooms with capacity of 8 Beds (Negative Pressure) and 4 Chemotherapy Beds (Positive Pressure).
- Emergency and Outpatient Pharmacy with 24/7 facility.
- Radiology with 24/7 facility.
- Nuclear Medicine Department.
- Fully equipped CAP accredited Laboratory.
- Oncology Department.
- 106 Private Room and 8 VIP Rooms.
Medical Tourism: In line with the vision of his highness Sheikh Mohamad Bin Rashid the roller Dubai of establishing Dubai as the one point stop for all medical needs, SGH facilitates medical tourism by providing the best available medical care in the UAE which is not limited to treatment but the complete trip as a package. We have multi- lingual staff at our facility who can converse with you in your own language and make you feel at home. We assist you with local accommodation and flight book.
Room Types & Facilities All the patients’ rooms are well furnished and designed for giving the comfort to our patients. We have Private Room (Normal Room), Deluxe Room (One Bed Room, Sitting Lounge), Super Deluxe Suite (Having one Bedroom, sitting lounge, dining area) & Royal Suite (having Two Bed Room, Sitting Lounge, & Dining Area)