This service provides occupational health screening for staff depending on the professional category of each company.
QWho should take the occupational medical test in the UAE?
Companies’ staff including citizens and expats working in the following industries must get the occupational medical test in the UAE:
• Agriculture industries
• Beauticians & related services/Spa workers
• Car workshops & service centre
• Carpenter & noise producing industries
• Cement, ceramic, concrete, tissue & textile industries
• Construction industries
• Education establishment
• Electric services
• Food handler
• Glass industries
• Healthcare workers
• Ionizing radiation
• Leather industries
• Maritime workers screening
• Oil refining, plastic & chemical industries
• Pre-employment U
• RTA drivers screening
• Veterinary services
• Waste management & hygiene service industries
QWhat are the required documents for the occupational medical test in the UAE?
You will need the following documents for the occupational medical test in the UAE?
• Typed application form
• Original valid Emirates ID or original passport
• Residence visa copy
• Recent photograph for medical report
QHow long does the occupational medical test take?
The occupational medical test takes about 45 minutes.
QHow will I receive my occupational medical test report?
You will receive the medical test result/certificate through e-mail. For unfit cases, the medical test report should be collected in-person by the sponsor/PRO at Block 7 of Al Muhaisnah Medical Fitness Centre during working hours.
QDo I need to book an appointment for an occupational medical screening test?
You need to book an appointment online before visiting the medical test center. You can book an E-appointment on the website.
Companies can register on Salem Web Portal. It is a Medical Fitness and Occupational Health Screening System for corporates and typing centres across Dubai.
QHow to register on Salem Web Portal (for companies & typing centers only)?
1. Provide the details requested for registration
2. Attach the following required documents
• Trade licence
• Establishment card
• Employee list from MOL/MOHRDE
3. Pay the yearly subscription fee
QHow much is the Licence subscription fees to avail Salem services for?
Licence subscription fees to avail Salem services per user per year 1622.25 AED.
QHow much is the occupational medical screening test for?
The cost of occupational medical test varies from occupation to occupation