Hair loss is a common problem among men and women. According to statistics, 40-50% of the total population of the world suffers from pattern baldness. Most people have experienced some degree of hair loss before they turn 50. Nowadays, the rate of pattern baldness is increasing day by day. There are several reasons for hair loss. The most common reasons for excessive hair loss are pattern baldness, stress, genetics, hormonal imbalance, medications side-effects, etc. Fortunately, the field of cosmetic surgery is making developments in the area of hair transplant in Dubai. Every other day, there is a new method of hair transplantation being designed, and the most recent method is Micro FUE Hair Transplant.
In this article, we have explained the Micro FUE Hair Transplant in detail. So, please keep reading to learn more about it.
What is Micro FUE Hair Transplant?
Micro FUE hair transplant in Dubai is a state-of-the-art hair transplantation technique. This minimally invasive technique provides natural-looking results that are relatively undetectable. Apart from being minimally invasive, the Micro FUE method also has near to no downtime. It means the patients can resume work from as early as the next day.
Difference between FUE and Micro FUE Hair Transplant
The most frequently asked question about Micro FUE is that how is it different from regular FUE? We have answered this question below.
While FUE and Micro FUE follow a similar transplant technique, the difference lies in the follicle extraction technique. The follicle extraction stage has two main patterns:
- Manual FUE
- Micro FUE
In the Manual FUE technique, a non-motorized punch is used. The hair transplant surgeon controls it. He/she detaches the hair follicles from the scalp by rotating the punch with his hand. This method requires practice and precision; otherwise, it can prove to be quite drastic. Since the risk of transection is always there, not many clinics/surgeons perform hair transplants using this method anymore. Apart from these risks, it takes a lot of time to complete, and the number of extracted grafts is between 1500-2000 only. So, given the time and energy it requires, it is not offering much.
On the other hand, Micro FUE uses a motorized punch. It rotates automatically and extracts the grafts from the scalp. Since the entire process is automatic, it saves a lot of time. Moreover, it yields more grafts than manual FUE. On average, one session of micro FUE produces up to 4500 grafts. This procedure also leaves minimal scarring.
The Procedure of Micro FUE Hair Transplant
While the core technique is the same as FUE, the Micro FUE follows the following mechanism:
- Since the procedure is minimally invasive, it is carried out under local anesthetic. A technician will administer local anesthesia before the surgeon starts the follicle extraction process.
- A robotic or micro motor device is used for extracting follicles. The follicles are extracted one by one from the donor site.
- With the help of the device, the surgeon will start extracting hair follicles.
- Most surgeons use an optical microscope to magnify the treatment area. It allows them to extract the follicles safely and ensure they remain undamaged.
- After extraction, the follicles are kept in a special solution where they stay until transplanted.
- The surgeon will determine the precise angles at which the extracted hair follicles will be transplanted. It is the most technical part of the procedure for delivering natural-looking results.
- Using a tweezer-like tool, the surgeon will implant the hair follicles into the scalp’s balding spots.
If you choose a highly skilled and experienced hair transplant surgeon, he/she will deliver the most natural-looking results.
Benefits of Micro FUE Hair Transplantation
Below, we have shared the benefits of Micro FUE hair transplant in Dubai. It has a lot of advantages compared to manual FUE. Some of these benefits are mentioned below:
- It is a non-surgical procedure that’s only minimally invasive.
- The number of grafts extracted per session is more than FUE (i.e., 4500 grafts per session).
- Graft extraction is more comfortable and more precise than manual FUE.
- No damage is caused to the hair follicles.
- The results of this treatment are permanent.
- Although there is no scarring in this technique, minimal scarring may be experienced in some cases.
- It doesn’t need any stitches or scalpels.
- The procedure yields natural-looking and undetectable results.
- It is a pain-free treatment.
- Due to no linear scarring, the patients can have short haircuts after the transplant.
- There are minor chances of shock loss after the transplant.
- It provides maximum growth.
- After the transplant, the same donor area can be harvested again for any future transplants.
- There are no severe complications associated with the procedure.
- The healing process is quick and smooth.
- There is no downtime, and the recovery period is also quick. Most patients go from the clinic to their work as it is performed on an out-patient basis.
- As there are no sutures or incisions, there is no chance of infection.
Hair Transplant in Dubai
If you want to undergo a hair transplant in Dubai, look for an experienced professional. Depending on the experience, the doctor will deliver the best or worst results.
Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic is one of the best clinics in Dubai, offering exceptional hair transplant services. Our board-certified hair transplant surgeons will guide you about different types of transplant techniques. They will also identify the best course of action for your condition. Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION SESSION with one of the best hair transplant surgeons in Dubai by filling the form below.